Monday 18 March 2013

Born in the 90s?

Walking through college today I spot this poster! Its almost as if someone has made this event specially for my project?! I got out my laptop and found the event page on Facebook. As I read in intrigue I became more and more excited! 'Expect to hear Alanis Morrisset, Backstreet Boys and Blink 182' count me in! I then found the dress code section which got me even more hyped. 'Air Max, Reebok Pumps, Adidas Poppers, Shellsuits, Denim, Kangol Hats and Grunge wear all OK!!I had to go! So tomorrow me and my friend, who I am dragging along with me (probably kicking and screaming in a pair of disco pants and high tops), are going to be dancing the night away at Wonderland Maidstone reminiscing over our favourite 90s tunes! Post with pictures from the night will be up tomorrow! 


No comments:

Post a Comment