Wednesday 20 March 2013

Nothing 90s About That Nightmare

So just like I said I would, I went to the 90s party at Wonderland Maidstone, and I am sad to announce last night didn't feel very 90s at all!
Me and Ally Rocking the 90s look
Okay so the occasional tune came on where me and my friend would reminisce good times but apart from that, the evening was very much 2013. I don't know whether its just me but when I saw the dress code I got super excited. The fact I got bop around in my babycham trainers with pedal pushers and crop top on was beyond amazing! So why didn't anybody else kick of there heels, slip out of there figure hugging body-con dresses and join in?! It just got me thinking, how much do people really hate 90s fashion? Is it that embarrassing?
Today I have decided to go back to the drawing board, so to speak, and have a look into 3 big artists from the 90s; Ted Pothemus, Mario Testino and Gianni Versace. Hopefully they will make fashion in the 90s a little clearer.

No comments:

Post a Comment