Tuesday 12 March 2013

Jelly thats Suitable for Vegetarians!

There I was surfing the net, when I wandered into dangerous territory, ebay.
Yep thats right, I've started a war and not just any war, a bidding war. 
Look at them? Arn't they perfect? Bright pink jelly shoes, with a heel and big white buckle. Classic! When I saw the price £1.50 I nearly choked. Can something this cute really be sold so cheap? Thats when it started, into the little box I typed £2.50. That was 2 days ago, and I'm still the highest bidder, HORRAH! 








But it didn't stop there! After my first success I wanted more and searched for more jelly shoes to see what I could find and then I stumbled upon these, bright yellow jelly shoes! This time £0.99p?! So I bided £1.20! And I am proud to announce, I am also the highest bidder on these little babies. Finger crossed I win! For now though I think its only best I stay well away from ebay... and jelly shoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment